Saturday, November 30, 2013

♣:- My Pitiful Black Friday Haul -:♣

After shopping eight hours total at two malls, I only bought three things. So pathetic right

I'm extremely happy with my purchases though! ^0^

Bought my first maxi skirt from Cotton On! I've been wanting to buy one for the longest time and it was exactly how I wanted it! Worth waiting in line for an hour lml

Dress from Urban Outfitters! Originally $60, it was brought down to $15 whaddup! The dress fits perfectly and I love the design and colors. It can easily match my outfits with this piece!

Friggin' adorable underwear from Urban Outfitters; it was like love at first sight. I was waiting in line since forever and I spotted this cutie. I really love bunnies ;u; I noticed that the pattern was bunnies humping each other which makes it even cuter ♥

I've always loved the look of flowy and baggy tops. Like, it looks so innocent, carefree and comfortable. I found this long flowy white tank and Forever21 but I put it down because the barcode was ripped and I really regret it right now (I'M SO STUPID). I don't think I can sleep at night anymore :c

No comments:

Post a Comment