Wednesday, May 9, 2012

♦:- Laser surgery? -:♦

Well, it’s not technically a surgery but a procedure. Regardless I will be having it on May 9.
I always had poor eyesight since I was little. I wore glasses since the first grade. When I went to the eye doctor two weeks ago, he said that he found holes in my right retina. If the retina is detached, I can become blind. So I have to do this procedure -___-
The doctor only works on Wednesdays so I went to school first.
(On the bus to school with Tommy^)
I’m supposed to leave at 2pm so I gave my excuse note to my teacher. She said my mom needs to call the school -__- omg it was so frustrating! I called my mom like ten times and she didn’t pick up.
I went to the office to get an excuse pass. I wasn’t 17 yet so I can’t have one. WTF. Why the fuck is so complicated? I got the note and everything omfg.
The lady in the office is such a bitch. “What do you want? …You gotta be 17 or you can’t leave. Bye babe * looks back at compuater*” RUDE.
LEAVING THE SCHOOL IS LIKE TRYING TO ESCAPE A PRISON.
Ugh I was so stressed and about to break down. I was already nervous cus I’ve never went to the city by myself. My mom finally called me back and she called the school.
So much work! I could have just cut that class but I wanted to stay for the review for the test. But at the end I didn’t have time because of all this.
I left immediately; I should have said bye to my teacher :C oh well~
I arrived to the doctor’s office like 30 minutes early. Ugh. So after the consultation I went to Korean Town. The restaurant I went to was called Kumgangsan Korean&Japanese restaurant. It is so beautiful!
The restaurant was two floors. On one wall, it’s like a mountain embedded on it. It had a piano and it played music *0* (from a speaker of course) There were mini waterfalls at the side of it.
I sat right across from it!
The dishes were really delicious too! There was so much that I couldn’t finish them!
I ordered bimbambap as usual along with udon noodles and wonton soup. I got really full.
I went to Macy’s afterwards and shopped for new bras. Who knew they could be so expensive? :C
Anyway, I’m home now and I’m pretty exhausted =p=”

No comments:

Post a Comment