Sunday, May 20, 2012

♠:- (5.20.12) Happy anniversary~! -:♠

To celebrate, Tommy and I went on a picnic on Empire-Fulton State Ferry Park. We both dressed for the occasion and I wore the dress Tommy bought for me for my birthday~! ^u^
image
(The X is where we were picnicking :3)
I brought a blanket, juice and some popcorn. Tommy made us fried dumplings and sandwiches and brought chips!
It wasn’t very crowded and the view was amazing. We could see Manhattan, and both the Brooklyn and the Manhattan bridge. n__n)y There was barely a cloud in the sky as well~!
image
(The Brooklyn Bridge and the city.)
We napped, ate and talked. It was lots of fun~! It was extremely hot though since there were no trees around. We also took a lot of pictures!
image
And under a blanket cus the sun’s glare was ruining the photos LOL
image
I got really tanned. When I got home, I found out I got sunburn especially my nose!
image
(Camerawhoring while Tommy’s sleeping~)
Afterwards we started to leave but we couldn’t find the train station! We asked many people but we ended up going in circles.
Turns out the train station was at the side of a building and under the bridge -__- I don’t think anyone who didn’t live in that area would know that it was a train station considering that the only “sign” was the letter M (and it was like a tiny blue square =A=;;)
We took the bus and went to HK Tea & Sushi for an early dinner~
image
(Baked Dish: Portugese Chicken w/ Rice. It was delicious but I wasn’t hungry. I only ate half of it and I’m eating the other half now as I’m typing this C:)
image
We went to Hi-Tea for bubble tea for dessert! It was empty since another bubble tea shop, Kung Fu-Tea opened up a few blocks away from it :C It looks better than Hi-Tea  but Hi-Tea is always better!!
image
(Tried Thai Milk tea with lychee; IT’S SOO GOOD <3. Also got pudding with carmel sauce: LOOKS LIKE FLAN, DOES NOT TASTE LIKE FLAN AT ALL. Actually, it’s tasteless except for the caramel -_-)
Tommy decided to get a haircut so we went to a hair salon.
image
I had a really fun day~ ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment