Thursday, June 7, 2012

♠:- June 7, 2012 -:♠

I went to Korean Town after visiting the Ophthalmologist. I forgot to take the name of this restaurant but I really enjoyed the food! It was one of the best Korean Restaurants I’ve been too ^u^
(I’ve never seen restaurants set the utensils like this; so sanitary!)
(The setting is a bit plain but the ceilings are cool even if they’re just ventilations lol)
(There were a lot of ‘side dishes’ as well! Each of them were very delicious. The fried fish was also part of it.)
I ordered bimbambap (again). I should try something different but it’s too delicious >w< My mom ordered tofu soup with beef and that was pretty tasty as well!
I couldn’t finish it so I left like a bite :b When we got our checks, we got mint chocolates loloolol. I was so full!
Afterwards, I went to Forever21 at Union Square. I was trying to find pastel skirts and dresses because I’m started to wear a lot of pastel colors. I also like to wear dresses and skirts.
It was frustrating how they barely have shorts of my size :C The dresses were bright colors and some were too fancy to wear in school.
I just got a pair of light beige shorts LOL :3
Tis’ a good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment