Thursday, June 14, 2012

♣:- June 14, 2012 -:♣

Today, Tommy and I went to Korean Town (again) but we ate something else besides bimbambap LOL
I came over at Tommy's house in the morning. I am on my period (no regret telling you guys!) and I was having bad cramps so I walked really slow :C Ugh I felt like crap.
At Tommy's house, I just blogged while he worked out and then we left around 1pm.
We went to Shilla's Restaurant (I think that's the name). Tommy and I really like the place because they give a lot of side dishes and the food is very cheap compared to other restaurants ^u^image
(Look at all the side dishes :O)
image
(Tommy smiling with the side dishes LOLOL)
I had the lunch special and ordered Teriyaki pork with rice. Tommy ordered fried rice with a student discount.
image
(Here is my meal! C: It was very delicious and is worth $7.95~)
Afterwards, we went to Manhattan mall to use the bathroom and walked around. We took the D train to Bay Parkway after that :O
[[I wanted to insert a gif but for some reason I'm currently not able to email myself the pictures/gifs. I'm uploading them one by one on Tumblr -__-]]
We arrived at Bay Parkway and went to Hi-Tea (again LOLOLOL) but this time we ordered a hot drink (because cold drinks are bad for your period haha~).
We took the bus to the bay.
image
(Isn't it pretty? ^0^)/)
We saw the ocean and it was really pretty. Ugh I want to go to the beach so badly after seeing the ocean. I want to wear my cute bikini AHSJDFKLAJ;
We went to the spot where Tommy asked me out and we just watched the tides~
But it got boring so we went back and bought ice cream from the ice cream truck! I haven't eaten food from an ice cream truck for YEARS. We got a Two Face which was half vanilla and half chocolate with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles on each half :B
image
(I wanted to take a picture but as I was getting my iPod out, Tommy already took a bite =A=;;)
It was goo00ood. We went to Toys R Us after that and Tommy was being such a child ASHDJKASLJDH
When I was at the Barbie and Hello Kitty section, Tommy kept hiding from me. But I saw so many cute things (///u///) ♥
image
(Isn't this cute? It's a bike for your Barbie :D It has two holes to put the doll's legs inside haha~ I used to have one of these but more colorful and cute of course~ =w=)b )
We went to Best Buy and Tommy played Uncharted 3. Then, we tried on Beats for the first time :O It's like the music were consuming our ears! *w*
image
I got really tired so we took the bus back home~ It was a great day! The weather was nice too. It was around 70 degrees but it was breezy so it wasn't too hot or too cold. Perfect weather~

No comments:

Post a Comment