Sunday, June 10, 2012

♠:- June 10, 2012 -:♠

I was supposed to go to a barbecue with Tommy's relatives today. But there were too many complications (like the distance) so I didn't go :C
I hung out with Tommy until he had to leave for the barbecue. I'm going to start using a foundation brush instead of my fingers to apply my foundation cus it looks much smoother and it takes a lot less time ^0^
If only I figured it out earlier!
image
(Never seen my skin look so smooth and un-cakey in awhile ^u^ I also showered haha~)
I met up with Tommy afterwards and we decided to go to Hi-Tea for breakfast LOL
image
(on the bus)
Turns out there was a fair at 86th street :O
We went to Hi-Tea first. I ordered Thai Milk Tea with Lychee jelly ($2), pudding with chocolate sauce ($1), and fishballs with BBQ sauce($1) C:
Tommy ordered a green tea drink with lychee jelly and fishballs with Hot sauce.
image
It was so delicious! Such a simple breakfast C: I don't know which is better: Taro or Thai! AJSDLKFJADKJFH;
image
Afterwards, we took our drinks and walked around the fair. It was really sunny outside as well; I think it was around 80 degrees.
There were so many stands! I've never seen a fair at 86th st so I was pretty excited haha~
image
(They looked so pretty ^0^)/ )
image
(There were many food stands. French fries, hot dogs, Kebabs, popcorn crepes were sold. They were quite expensive though :c)
image
There were many toy stands as well! All of them were very cute ^u^
There were also small rides. It was like a carnival :O The fair was very interesting~!
Tommy had to leave so I took the train to the bus stop. I nearly tripped over my feet while chasing for the bus. Also, I nearly fell when I was trying to get off the bus. It was quite embarrassing :C
Oh well I'm home now ^w^ ♥ & That was how my morning was~ 
Now time to stay home and study...
image

No comments:

Post a Comment