Friday, June 15, 2012

BEACH BEACH BEACH ^u^

I finally went to the beach after so many months of anticipating! It is 100 degrees and sunny today, not a cloud in the sky; PERFECT BEACH WEATHER!
I wore my bikini for the first time ^u^ Tommy said I looked really good in it (yessss!)
image
(Stripes and V-cut makes my bewbs look bigger c:)
I went with Alex, Brian,Joanna, Kenneth, Maria, Michael, Samantha, Spencer and last but not least, Tommy C:
The sand was super hot! I don't ever remember being that hot before ;O My feet hurt even when I was in the water ;[
The ocean was good though! We had seaweed fights which was pretty hilarious.
Throughout the day, we suntanned, went into the water, back to shore, & repeat. Tommy and I went for a walk to the park afterwards and rinsed ourselves at the water fountains.
image
(Tommy and I in a part next to the beach.)
image
(Not sure if he likes this pic ;O)
There was a rainbow on the ground but m iPod didn't catch that ;C
image
(Tommy offered to take pictures of me in my bikini :D I wanted to put it on facebook but I'm not sure if I should. Many girls put theirs on facebook and I don't want to be like those people. Also, my face doesn't look that great u__u But I'm such an attention whore and stuff so I want to post it somewhere LOL)
When we were about to leave, Tommy bought an ice cream cone so we shared it which was absolutely delicious cus it was so cold! 
The group chased for the bus and we went to eat at L&B's pizzeria. I didn't really want to go because I really wanted to go somewhere with strong air conditioner and free ice cold water (L&B doesn't have that) :d
I ordered a small lemon ice ($2) which wasn't actually small at all so it was worth the money! I felt so good eating it because it was cold and the lemon seemed to quench my thirst (I didn't drink/eat anything during the day). I didn't take a picture of it us I was too exhausted ;A;
I finally left and got home. First thing I did was take a shower. I didn't really get tanned but I got sunburn on my nose (again -_-) and on my shoulders.
It was so fun! I'm really happy I went to the beach. I LOVVEEE IT <33

No comments:

Post a Comment