Saturday, June 23, 2012

♠:- June 23, 2012 -:♠

Yesterday was a great day! Tommy, me and other people went to Jubilee held at our friends' church. We watched them perform dances and skits!
It started around 6 so anyway...
I woke up around 10am from my neighbor's horrible piano playing -__- I wasn't in the mood to make breakfast so I made a crappy breakfast (which resulting me having a horrible stomache and diarrhea). More about my morning here.
I met up with Tommy at the park afterwards where he was playing handball with David, Kenneth and Spencer.
I didn't mind watching them because it was very sunny and breezy. I sat under a tree and listened to music (and camerawhored... a lot LOL) =w=)b
image
(Tommy bought me slushi ^u^)
image
(It was very sunny :O)
image
(Tommy playing handball with David.)
image
(Mr. Beetle. I found him crawling on my leg and now it's on the ground. Tommy nearly stepped on it and he kicked it away :C)
After awhile, Tommy and I went to his house cus he had to shower. Then we headed out to Jubilee!
We there pretty early and talked until they let us go in. We watched people perform songs, dances and skits. There was also a raffle; if you get chosen, you have to perform for the audience (like dance or sing). Because of that, many people did not want to get called on LOL. It was very funny!
image
(Having a dance battle; I couldn't stop laughing! lololol)
I laughed so much until I started tearing. By the time the performances were done, it was already 9pm. It didn't feel like it was a long time :O
Free food was given. I forgot to take a picture of it cus I was too hungry (I mean, all I ate was that crappy breakfast I made). They served sandwiches, pasta, french friends and a bag of chips. It was good ;O but of course I prefer chinese food! :D
image
(Tommy and I at our seats! I'm never wearing this bra ever again! My left boobie is smaller than my right so my left side kept showing! People were pointing it out and it was embarassing = =" Never wearing it again /sobs)
I went to L&B's afterwards for ice cream. I didn't really want to go because it was 10pm and I thought it wasn't safe ;c But I went anyway since I haven't spent the night with Tommy in awhile!
image
(Tommy with his peach ice ;D)
We stayed there for like 15-20 minutes and talked. There was this car that looked like the time machine from Back to the Future. Everyone went to take a picture of it, I wanted to too but like ehhh >.>;;
image
(From Google images but it was really how it looked like :O)
Tommy and I then left to take the bus home. It was very dark and quiet (lolol not really since it's the city so there are streetlights and cars everywhere).
Tommy walked me home (we sorta ran because we missed my stop and there were beetles around the size of quarters crawling around the sidewalks.) I got home around 11pm (I don't think my dad is happy :d). I was so tired ;A;
It was an amazing day & I had lots of fun ^3^)/ ~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment