Saturday, July 7, 2012

♠:- July 7, 2012 -:♠

omg I finally have a life guys! Instead of staying home all the time as usual, I actually have been going out everyday since mid-June =p=” I’m quite exhausted and sleep deprived from going out so much u__u
My friend’s barbecue is tomorrow but I probably won’t go; I need to rest D;
So anyway…
Today I went to hang out with Sam and her friends. I knew most of them except Charles, lolol he was very funny and we have the same tastes in clothes! :D
Sam and I went to Chinatown first to meet up with Amanda. We then waited to Charles in a cafe. Then we all went to Elizabeth Center and we looked at cute things and makeup! ^u^
Amanda had to leave so we went to Union Square and went to watch the movie, Moonrise Kingdom.
OMG it’s such a good movie. It was hilarious as well! 
It is about two twelve year olds who decided to run away into the wilderness and fall in love. The adults were trying to find them and separate then when they just wanted to be together. <333
It was quite awkward how they made out for the first time and the guy had a boner LOL.
"I’m hard."
"I don’t mind. You should feel my chest, maybe it will grow bigger"
ASDGHJKL LOLOL
We went to SoHo afterwards to meet up with Bernice and we just shopped around in Pink, Sephora and bloomingdales. 
I left early because I wanted to come home to eat dinner. I also wanted to go to Hi-Tea but by the time I got back to my borough, it would have closed already :C
Anywayy I’m home now and quite tired ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment