Monday, July 16, 2012

♠:- July 16, 2012 -:♠

I woke up early today to get Tommy a haircut. We met up around 11am and we went to 86th st.
(This is my outfit with the brown bag. I just took this when I got home. The reason why I didn’t post this because my legs look too red since I have elephant knees :c)
(Hi-Tea for breakfast! Yes, the usual: Thai milk tea with lychee jelly, egg pudding with chocolate sauce and spicy fishballs for me. Tommy ordered Taro bubble tea).
We went to all the way to 19ave for Tommy’s haircut since it’s closer to my summer school and I can walk less. But we ended up going back to Hi-Tea to buy Tommy’s cousin a drink LOL
He tutored me for math until it was time for me to go. I ended up arriving to summer school 30 minutes early :c
School was boring. 30/100% ON A MATH QUIZ :D :D I am proud because I sometimes get zeros LOLOL
(Camerawhored when I got home. I curled my hair and now it isn’t curly anymore :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment