Wednesday, July 25, 2012

(✿◠‿◠) YAYAYAYA (◡‿◡✿)

Yesterday, I spent the day with Sam! We met up at the train station and went to eat Sushi buffet.
(I look rather dashing! LOL jk)
I don’t think we ordered a lot. Well actually, I don’t think ordered a lot. It was Sam’s first time going to Sake and having sushi buffet so she ordered so much food I had to finish some for her =p=”
(Forever eating sushi with Japanese mayo! IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THAN WITH SOYSAUCE. Sam ordered the soup but she couldn’t finish it so I had to dirnk it for her. Also, the sushi over there, I ate them too - -“)
Nonetheless, the food was delicious. I made her try crab meat ravioli and kani salad which are my favorite dishes from Sake ^u^ She liked it too!
We had to finish all the food we ordered or we would have to pay for the left overs. So after what seemed like an hour of ripping apart sushi and hiding it in our soy sauce trays and napkins, we finally left LOL
I planned for us to go to Hi-Tea afterwards because she never went there before; but we were too full so we decided to look around in the stores. We went to CVS where she put nail polish on my nails. Sam bought makeup.
Then we went to Claires to look at accessories.
(Super duper cute Hello kitty necklaces ^u^)
(FAIRY PRINCESS GOOO! Yah such a bad pic right LOL)
(Justin Beiber now has his own doll LOLOL)
Sam bought a skull bracelet and a few rings. omg I can’t believe she used all her money in one day  -_______-;;
We went to Hi-Tea afterwards. Sam didn’t order because she was broke tsktsktsk. I really wanted her to try though :c
(This time I bought a extra small thai milk tea with lychee jelly which is $1. And pudding as usual :3)
There’s a new worker at Hi-Tea and she got my order wrong. She thought I ordered “Taro milk tea” -__- I spoke pretty loud and clear as usual and even repeated my order TWICE. How does Taro sound like “Thai”?? 
(Elegant Sam with her beautiful outfit! There’s another funny picture of her but I promised I wouldn’t post it up xD)
Afterwards, Sam came over and we took a lot more pictures but I have decided not to post it here because we look quite ridiculous (well I do actually haha~).
We watched videos on Youtube and she ate dinner at my house as well! She left around 10pm because we were both getting tired =p=”
So yahh…. THE END! I won’t see her until our cruise next month :c

No comments:

Post a Comment