Sunday, July 29, 2012

(✿◠‿◠) So happy that I live in the city~

Tommy and I had a date today because our date was canceled last week because of some plans. We spent the entire day together ^u^
In the morning, I used his keys in his mailbox to enter his house and surprised him. Then, we played Crime City on Facebook for awhile and ate a small breakfast.
We took the train to Union Square to get Chipotle.
(On the subway~)
Then, we went to Barnes and Nobles. We tried to look for the adult section LOL or rather Tommy did :b LOL Tommy had to buy SAT vocabulary flash cards.
(There is a Starbucks in that bookstore so Tommy ordered a Green Tea Frap. It is soo delicious; like drinking ice cream :D)
Then, TIMES SQUAREE!!!! It was very fun and exciting ^u^
(TIMES SQUARE!!! Busy streets and a lot of lights :3)
(Looks like a statue right? NOPE. It’s actually a person! :O)
(NAKED COWBOY! So many women wanted to take pictures of him >w<;;)
(People in Elmo and Hello Kitty suits. Mario and Luigi were behind Tommy and me~)
Tommy and I went to Toys R Us. It is humongous. We went to the arcade where we played games. We won 52 tickets in total but the prizes so we gave it to some kid. He didn’t even take gratitude for it -__- I hope his prize sucks lol..
Then, we went on the Ferris Wheel. After waiting in line for 30 minutes, we had to share the gondola with two obnoxious boys no older than 15 years old. Ugh, when we got to the top, they were swinging the fucking gondola when it is not even allowed. I got so pissed like I don’t want to fucking die okay. =p=” So immature ugh.
(Source: nyc times square ferris wheel by nj dodge on Flickr)
Tommy let me keep the tickets to the Ferris Wheel.
(Took this picture while waiting in line instead of the Ferris Wheel LOL. It is from the Wonka section lolol)
We went to Forever 21 afterwards. It is one of my favorite F21 Stores because it is huge and has a wide selection of clothes. UGH WHY CAN’T I JUST BUY THIS ENTIRE STORE ;A;
(Cute hat ^w^ Should have bought it~)
We left to go to M&M world but it was WAYY TOO CROWDED so we went back to 86th street to eat dinner.. MALAYSIAN FOOD! >u<)9
We arrived at the restaurant. The service was not that great. The waiters spoke a different dialect from us so we did not understand a thing they were saying. Also, they kept collecting our dishes when we were not even done eating yet -_- Nonetheless, the food was very delicious~
(Pineapple fried rice and Tommy had curry chicken with rice. Mine obviously look better C:)
So I finally finished the entire thing and I was very full =p=” But we went to Hi-Tea afterwards :P
(I have been ordering Thai milk tea with lychee jelly for like three months now so time to change: Iced Green tea lychee. I love the taste! LOVE IT LOVE IT ^u^ Very delicious, I think it will taste better with aloe in it~)
So we went home. Our day was kind of ruined here…
We decided to wait for the bus and train; whatever arrived first, we will take it. The bus and train arrived the same time; Tommy and I ran for the train but he wasn’t sure if it was the right train so right outside the train doors, we stopped and missed the train. -__-
Then we ran back to the bus stop and chased for the bus. The bus opened the door for Tommy and fucking left without me! -____- Like I was right outside; cannot take two seconds of his fucking life to open the door for me?
Ugh, so the bus left with Tommy in it. I was steaming mad. I hope the bus driver’s penis falls off. Tommy told me he made up some bullshit excuse that another bus would be behind it?
Like no fuck you. He works in the MTA. He knows very well that a bus comes every five minutes; and since it is working on the weekend schedule, it comes every ten minutes!! >:[
ughh
I wish I chased for the bus, call him an asshole, give him the finger and then leave -_-
Ugh fuck you. I hate taking the B1 bus. I am getting mad again as I am typing this. 
Anyway, Tommy ran all the way back to me. Kinda ruined part of our day… cus I was really angry. Like I wass very very extremely oh so very angry.
But everything was better again when we got to the B3 bus stop. It was very dark by then. Tommy walked me home and no one was mad anymore C:
Overall, I had a lot of fun. I’m really glad I live in the city because of all the exciting things here. ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment