Friday, July 20, 2012

♠:- Hibachi -:♠

The hibachi (火鉢 “fire bowl”?) is a traditional Japanese heating device. It consists of a round, cylindrical or a box-shaped open-topped container, made from or lined with a heatproof material and designed to hold burning charcoal.
In North America, the term “hibachi” refers to a small cooking stove heated by charcoal (actually called shichirin in Japanese), or to an iron hot plate (teppan) used in teppanyaki restaurants.
Anyway,
Sam and I went to Arirang last night! It was very fun and entertaining ^u^ I think this was my first time going to these restaurants.
We had to wait 45 minutes but it didn’t feel like it was very long since we talked a lot!
(Our beeper; Sam kept smacking me with it -__-)
(Waiting for seats; Gosh why is she so photogenic?)
We finally got our seats. We shared a table with another family since it was just the two of us and two parties can share an oven.
(My seat…and a menu lol.)
Oh yeah, this woman asked if Sam and I were Japanese and we told her we were Chinese. She was like “Ohh, you (towards me) look Japanese but she (Sam) looks chinese” It was quite awkward and rude I guess. I knew she was not meant to be offensive but she should not have asked random strangers if they were Japanese just because they are Asian and are eating in a Japanese restaurant. -__-
(Cute fishies lolol~)
After ordering our food, the ‘show’ finally began! :D I will post a video of it later but here are some clips! He also set some food on fire! asjhdalksdjh
It was so amazing! He also threw food in the air and caught it with his knife. Every thing was so fast! O__O
I ordered chicken and scallops. It was surprisingly filling; I was not able to finish it all :c
The food was very delicious. Especially the shrimp; the chef gave us fried shrimp and fried rice as appetizers. OMGGG <33 FOODGASM!!
 We had green tea ice cream for dessert. It was very fun though and I’m still very full =p=”

No comments:

Post a Comment