Saturday, July 14, 2012

♠:- July 14th, 2012 -:♠

Yesterday Tommy and I went to 8 Avenue. I went to Tbaar for the first time and got taro bubble tea. Hi-Tea is definitely way better u__u;;
(Tommy and I on the bus ~lol~)
We went to this cheap Chinese restaurant. All the food on their menu is less than five dollars yet very delicious! ^u^ I used to go there a lot when I was little hoho~
We got fried dumplings and wonton. It was very yummy but there was no air conditioner so it was hot - -“
(First time to see Tommy ‘camerawhoring’. Hi tharr handsomee~!)
We went to a few stores that sell cute things (which was mainly the reason I went to 8 Ave.) Everything was lovely and ‘kawaii’ (lol feels so weird using that word with english words) but SO. FRIGGIN’. EXPENSIVE. WAT.
Then, we went to this store called Sweety Shop. I liked this necklace; Tommy took it when I “wasn’t looking” and bought it for me. He claimed he didn’t buy it but then ‘surprised’ me with the necklaces afterwards ^u^ ♥
There were so many necklaces but they were not cheap lol =p=” I didn’t know things were so expensive in 8 Ave.
But I was really happy ^u^
*sigh* I only see Tommy about once a week now :c

No comments:

Post a Comment