Friday, August 3, 2012

♠:- FOOD. FOOD. FOOD -:♠

Yesterday, I ate some the most delicious foods of my life! ^u^
First I went to Chinatown to meet my mom because she had to go to the eye doctor. We were supposed to go to the museum afterwards but the appointment took so long, we did not have time.
So we went to a Thai restaurant for lunch! It was very delicious~
(My mom’s meal and coconut rice :D It tastes way better than white rice ^u^)
(Pad Thai with chicken. It was thee bestt evarr! *w*)
(This is our dishes together. I was extremely full after eating =p=”)
Afterwards we went home. Today was also a friend’s birthday; SUSHI BUFFET :D 
I chilled until it was almost time for me to leave the house so I got ready!
I really liked my makeup; I am quite satisfied with my primer as well. I am breaking out lately so I followed a guru (Diamondsandheels14..I think) who has severe acne but gives extremely helpful tips. So now I am somewhat clear looking skin lol
I wore red wedges from American Eagle today. I haven’t wore heels for three years and I couldn’t think of another opportunity to wear it so I decided to wear it today. I really love heels because they are so elegant and chic; they also make your legs look longer *w* (Source)
Of course, when I wore the heels I am taller than Tommy :C He didn’t really like it and it was quite awkward. So I’ll save my heels for another time~
So everyone arrived; actually I was the latest one there (fashionably late lololol ;D) and we finally ordered our food.
The sushi buffet dinner menu is different from the lunch menu. It has an eclectic choice of foods so there is a lot to order from ^u^ These are my favorite sushis. They also have my favorite salads!
I also took a picture of the sashimi but it came out really blurry so yeah…
(A lot of plates! There was barely any room to put anymore dishes so we had to stack them on top of other plates, or hold them while we were eating LOL)
It was really fun. At first it was awkward for me because I am never used to hanging out with a big group of people. I am more comfortable hanging out with groups no more than four LOL :3 But at the end, I had a lot of fun and the sushi was delicious as always ♥ JAPANESE SPICY MAYOO FOREVER!!
(A really bad picture of Tommy and me. Gosh I always look horrible under yellow lighting :C)
Afterwards, everyone left and Kenneth, Tommy, Victor and I went to Hi-Tea. There is a deal; BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
(My new favorite drink: Green tea lychee with aloe :D It’s way healthier than Thai milk tea. It also has a nostalgic taste. It reminds me of something I used to drink when I was four years old traveling to Hong Kong =w=)b )
We just talked and laughed about stuff LOL It was getting quite late. My heels were killing my ankles and I was in a bit of pain T_T
Tommy’s dad drove all of us home. It was 11pm by then. I am exhausted ;A;
It was very fun and it was nice to see everyone since I didn’t see them since school LOL ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment