Sunday, August 12, 2012

♠:- August 12, 2012 -:♠

Tommy and I spent the entire day together! We have been anticipating that day for a really long time and we had a lot of fun ^u^
I came over at his house and he made bimbambap…well kinda like that dish. We added some leftover curry chicken with it :b
(Mixing the contents together; I added a little bit of chili bean paste.)
Then, Tommy played games and we just chilled until it was time to go to the city.
I got ourselves tickets to watch the movie, Hope Springs. I have been wanting to watch it ever since I saw the trailer C:
We arrived at Union Square which was where the movie theatre is. The place was lively and busy as usual. There are always people singing and dancing every time I go there ^w^
(Many people sold paintings and other types of art in stands. They look really nice!)
(This guy was carrying a jar of money and sitting on a plastic box drawing faces with chalk. After each face, he would move back and draw more faces.)
Then, we went to Chipotle first to have lunch. It was very delicious :9
(Underneath all that lettuce is grilled chicken, cheese, onions, rice and peppers~)
I checked in the tickets we had afterwards. We still had about an hour to spare so we went to Forever21 and window shopped. I love that store so much ;u; 
Then, we went to Whole Foods Market. It is full of health food but everything is so friggin’ expensive. I wonder why people would buy fruit from there (unless it’s organic). I mean, people have those cheap grocery stores they can buy produce from LOL
(A sea of fruit and a mountain of broccoli :O)
A man was handing out samples of grilled fish; it was so yummy *0*
When it was about time, we went to the movie theatre and watched the movie. I expected it to be funnier but I still liked it C: It wasn’t Tommy’s type of movie though but he said it was all right.
By the time the movie was over, it was around 7:30pm. Tommy wanted to introduce me to a Halal food stand called ‘Million Dollar Halal’ or something. It is at 53rd street so we took the train there.
(Waiting for the train! Ugh, yellow lighting makes me look so bad :C It makes me look even more yellow LOL)
We got lost for awhile. While we were walking, I saw a sign that said “6 1/2 Ave” LOL I took a picture of it but it turned out blurry :C
We got to the stand and there was an extremely long line of people already waiting to order even though the stand opens at 7pm. So we just waited…I hate waiting u__u;;
(Took a few pictures of enormous skyscrapers and this weird looking statue surrounded by water lol)
(Waiting in line LOL. Very bad quality pic :C)
We did not have to wait long and we got our order very quickly. They gave a lot of food so it is worth the money :O
(I put too little sauce :C Chicken and lamb with rice for only $6~)
There was no place to sit so Tommy and I sat near the stairs outside Starbucks.
(It was nighttime when we started eating.)
I was not able finish my food so Tommy got a lid for me to cover my bowl and I took it home. We were exhausted by that time so we went home.
When we left the train station, we just missed the bus so Tommy walked me home. I got home around 10pm or something. I am very thirsty from the Halal food :O
I had a lot of fun though! We laughed and joked a lot ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment