Tuesday, August 28, 2012

♠:- August 28, 2012 -:♠

Today, Tommy and I went to the annual fair at 18Ave. 
(Unflattering picture of me.)
When we got to the fair, it was a bit empty since it just began. There were a lot of cool things to see though.
(Games, rides, and food. Everything is extremely expensive though :c)
Tommy played the game “Roll the Ball” or something. You have to play against other players and win.
AND GUESS WHO WON? ^w^
(I chose this adorable Hello Kitty as the prize. I (or Tommy rather) named it Bye Kitty LOL get it? *slaps knee*)
We were getting thirsty so we bought a drink from Starbucks using my gift card.
(Green tea frap with soy milk. My throat was itchy after drinking it for some reason :c)
This is the part when it ruined our day…
Some asshole cheated off Tommy’s money. It was so insulting and offensive. Fucking bastard I hope he gets attacked my rabid animals.Wanker. Ugh.
Be careful when you attend fairs -___-
Ugh anyway. Tommy tried to win a prize for his cousin though but he didn’t win unfortunately.
Afterwards, we ate dinner with Tommy’s parents and relatives. It was pretty fun. There were many foods I have never eaten or seen before. I ate it anyway (to leave a good impression LOL) but the food was delicious nonetheless :3
We went to Tommy’s grandma’s house to chill and I finally got home around 11pm. My mom was not happy LOL
(Tommy gave me a present out of the blue. I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment