Sunday, August 26, 2012

♠:- August 26, 2012 -:♠

Today I was supposed to do the Adventure Course again with my friend, Sam to do different activity than last week. However, by the time we got there, the courses started and it was too late to enter.
I was rather happy because I really did not want to go. My mom made me when I told her I didn’t want to go again -___- Ugh. It’s like I woke up early for no reason but I was at the park anyways…
(Pretty clouds on the way there. I just find clouds extremely fascinating.)
Since we are already there, we took a walk around the park. It is a big park with many nature trails so we just followed whatever path we took~
(Sam was wearing that attire because she thought she looked bad [who told her to play Plants vs. Zombies until 5am?!] I think she looks fine though ^u^)
We were walking until we couldn’t see any buildings. We were surrounded by trees. I feared that some psychotic man would come out from the trees and hack us into pieces o__o Dead serious like some bushes there are perfect to hide bodies LOL
(DUNDUNDUN…the start of our trail. It was a dirt path and we took that because it might lead to some place exciting but it just lead us back to where we started LOL)
(Children doing the Adventure course. They are doing a different activity though.)
(LOL :3 CAUGHT STICKING MIDDLE FINGER OOHLALA)
We headed back (I wanted to because I was sick of the gnats and worried about a man that would hack us into pieces :c), sat on a bench and talked~
Afterwards, I went to eat shanghai food. It was quite a wait but the food was delicious!
(My favorite dishes: shanghai fried udon and soup dumplings ♥)
Then, we went to the mall we went to last week. I wanted to buy some makeup from Target because ELF products are only sold there (their products are cheap but effective ^u^).
(Skyview mall ^w^)
We went to Target and I bought new foundation and liquid eyeliner. Then we went to Marshalls because Sam wanted a denim vest. We ended up trying on heels there and not finding the vest.
UGH I FOUND THIS PERFECT PAIR OF HEELS. It was so comfortable that I could run in it. Sam and I (or mainly me) were squealing over our heels, dancing, and checking ourselves through the mirror. I think we were quite loud LOL
Then we went to Old Navy in search for Sam’s vest. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find it :C It was almost time to go so Sam and I ran up the escalators (I think we made a commotion there too LOL) to the next floor but we found out that it was just Target again *awkward*
After that, I went home and I am completely exhausted. =p=”
I’m going on a cruise this Thursday ^u^ I can’t wait to wear heels (main reason why I am excited lol)! There better be wifi on the ship…

No comments:

Post a Comment