Friday, August 31, 2012

♠:- Cruisin~ [August 31, 2012] -:♠

Spent the entire day at sea =w=)b
I mysteriously did not take a lot of pictures for this one. I nearly forgot what I did that day.
It was formal night so everyone was required to dress nicely ^0^)/
(My dress was so short that if I bend over, my undies would be seen D: I wore shorts underneath though! I wore red heels with it. I took this picture in flats because the heels were killing my feet :c)
(My dinner! Left: BBQ Spare ribs! Right: I forgot what it was called; not my dessert though. I ordered the warm melting chocolate cake again c:)
I forgot to show you the butter. It’s so fancy! Looks like ice cream LOL
The food was delicious and photographers came around to take photos of us. He took so many and my mom bought all of them. $197 in pictures ;u;
(The waiters performed for us again! They sang for us this time ^0^)/ )
I came back to my room to find my bed made, my room cleaned and also this:
(An elephant made out of towels; with four pieces of chocolate [not shown])
(A movie every night outside! ^u^)
I slept very late. The bed is very comfortable but I always have terrible sleep every night. The ship couldn’t stop rumbling and it’s making the furniture shake which makes even more noise =p=;;
Also, some people there are selfish bastards who love to whistle and run down the halls at 3am.  UGH. I always wake up grumpy :c

No comments:

Post a Comment