Tuesday, August 21, 2012

♠:- August 21, 2012 -:♠

Today I decided to see Tommy. I went to his store around 2pm and chilled there for awhile. 
We went to Best Buy afterwards where he played video games. It was quite funny! Then, we went to see the ocean.
(Perfect weather!)
(He wears contacts now! ^0^)/ Looks so handsome ♥)
The bay has special meaning to me (or us but I think mostly me haha~) because this is the place where Tommy asked me to be his girlfriend. I like to visit it occasionally c:
(I think this picture was accidental since we look so grumpy idkk orz)
(Insert deep quote here.)
We only stayed there for a couple of minutes. It was quite warm so we wanted someplace cool. We took the bus to Hi-Tea~
(Buy 2 get 1 Free Special! From left to right: Lychee green tea with lychee jelly, Lychee green tea with aloe and honeydew milk tea with boba and lychee jelly ^u^)
Tommy and I had a deep conversation about what was aggravating our relationship. 
Thinking about what we said today, I’ll try my best to change my views…maybe. I make things so complicated but I can’t help it. Maybe I am crazy lol
 It’s just that I don’t want to be betrayed and have our trust be broken. That’s why I have a hard time trusting people. I fucking hate getting hurt :c
But I digress…
I had a pretty good day anyway ♪~

No comments:

Post a Comment