Friday, August 24, 2012

♠:- August 24, 2012 -:♠

There was a shooting at midtown today. It was outside the Empire State building. A psychotic unemployed man went on a shooting rampage killing innocent people and leaving many injured. My mom works at Midtown and I am so thankful that she wasn’t hurt :c I saw the photographs and it was horrible. I can’t believe something like that happened in my city, that made me think for a really long time. :C
Anyway, that aside (I just had to get that off my chest). I went to a museum in Times Square. It was about the Terracotta Warriors in China. The exhibit was small but it was quite interesting ^u^ 
(A replica of the emperor’s palace. It has over 300 rooms which must be why it was rather difficult to kill the emperor.)
(Above: A Terracotta soldier and his horse. They look small in the picture but they are actually six feet tall. Bottom: Just a pot lol.)
Afterwards, I went to my favorite store: FOREVER21 !! ♥♥
(Favorite F21 Store. It has four floors and has sooo many clothes to buy from!)
I got a sheer, pastel green tank with a peter pan collar. It’s soo cute I can’t wait to wear it ^u^
`
(TADAA! TIMES SQUARE~)
I went to Chinatown after that and had Japanese food for dinner. 
(The Shuttle train: I never saw such a colorful train before! :O)
(My dinner. It was expensive; like who charges spicy mayonnaise for a dollar :C)
The white bottle is hot sake. I tried it for the first time and OMGGG IT’S SO STRONG ;n; I barely took a sip and I got dizzy already! UGH.
For dinner, I had West Roll, Deep fried oysters, Shrimp tempura (Ebi-fry), Sunshine roll, Eel roll with avocado, and Salmon Roll.
SOO FULL -___-
Today was a pretty good day. I am very tired right now LOL To conclude this post, here’s a picture of me ^3^)/ ♪~

No comments:

Post a Comment