Thursday, August 30, 2012

♠:- Cruisin~ [August 30,2012] -:♠

I have been thinking how to blog five days worth of vacation so I shall make one entry for each day. UGH SO UNORGANIZED AHJSDAKSJH
Anyway,
I went on the Carnival Glory to St. Johns, Canada from August 30 to Sept. 3 ^u^)/ ♪~
(I took this picture when I arrived to Canada lol derp)
It was a long wait to get to the ship because of the passports and everything :C But I finally got our room; it is on the 8th floor and it is quite small LOL
(The bunk bed was pulled from the ceiling. Four beds in total such a small room.)
(My outfit of the day. Forever21 5everr~! ^0^)
I finally found Sam and then we just explored the whole ship. We got lunch first and then we just walked around the ship. When it was dinnertime we changed into formal wear.
I thought we were supposed to dress formally every night but it wasn’t necessary for that day. 
Oh wells LOL *changes into formal wear*
(Fried shrimp with sweet and sour sauce, Vanilla creme brulee and my favorite: warm melting chocolate cake! It is a bowl of dark chocolate, break open the crust and the bottom is melted chocolate. Tastes delicious with vanilla ice cream ^u^)
During dessert, the waiters performed for us. They danced and sang. It was rather entertaining ^3^)/ Other people started to dance as well. It was so lively!
**MASS PICDROP AHEAD**
(Asian Marilyn Monroe ohgawd LOL)
We watched a show afterwards. I don’t understand why the female dancers are half naked but the men are fully clothed =/ The show was okei lol
Well that was my first day on the cruise *w*

No comments:

Post a Comment