Sunday, August 19, 2012

♣:- August 19, 2012 -:♣ [Part 2]

After the activity, we went to Flushing to eat. I wasn’t that hungry; just exhausted. =p=”
(What a stupid driver. This is such a huge parking space -__- Took rather long to get our car parked since we had such little space ugh. I hope birds poop on that car.)
Queens was like another world to me. It didn’t seem like it was part of the city. There were so many airplanes since there’s an airport nearby. I’ve never seen an airplane hover so close to the ground. *0* I wish I could have taken a picture. I was the only one that seemed to freak out every time I saw an airplane LOL No one paid attention cus they were used to it :b
We went to a Chinese Cafe for lunch. The food was delicious but it was quite expensive.
(Dessert section of the menu. Very cute! I took a picture of the drink menu too but the picture looked crappy :c)
(We ordered dim sum and other dishes as well but here re a few. Teriyaki salmon and spaghetti with minced meat and tomatoes! :9)
(Some of our drinks. My drink is the yellow one on the left. It is called “Love Me Tender" which is green tea, with orange juice, lemon juice, passion fruit juice and apple syrup mixed together =w=)b ohh babehh)
We ordered too much food and ended up being too full =p=” But anyway, we went to the mall after eating. Yulia had to leave sadly :C
The mall just opened less than a year ago but it is already filled with people. There weren’t many stores though.
(Never seen a mall with this many escalators; they took the place of stairs. I have only seen one staircase in this huge mall and it leads to the parking lot LOL)
Sam and I tried on heels in this shoe stores and we walked around in them as if we were runway models LOL
After that we went to Target (they have a Target in the mall LOL) and Sam bought makeup. We were extremely tired so my mom drove us home.
I got home around 4:30pm- pretty early but so many things have happened!
I took a nap and woke up the next morning. Fcking neighbors woke me up again with their yard construction -___- I hope animals poop on it or something.
Nonetheless, it was a fun day! ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment