Saturday, September 1, 2012

♠:- Crusin~ [September 1, 2012] -:♠

Arrived at Saint Johns, Canada at 7am. Sam and I woke up pretty late ;c
I have been there from my cruise three years ago and everything looks the same. It was a fairly small town. Reminds me of Sim city LOL :D
There was a market place where people sold things that were handmade. Some of their products are unbelievable. I cannot believe they actually made these things! The jewelry and the clothing were so nicely made~ ^0^)/
Everyone was very nice and friendly as well! ♥
(LOL Sam hugging that giant moose!)
I bought souvenirs for Oznur and a pair of earrings for myself. The people there accepted US money but we had Canadian money as well:
Mom: *hands in Canadian money*
Storekeeper: Oh! You’re from Toronto? *hands back two dollar coin*
Mom: wat dat *looks at coin*
Storekeeper: …that’s a two dollar coin
LOLOLOL
We went to an indoor plaza afterwards. There were signs welcoming Cruise tourists but everything is so friggin’ expensive =A=;; There are shirts that could be found in Forever21 but cost three times as much! HJKASJDHASLKDJH
(There were a bunch of tablets with paintings next to them on a wall. It was very interesting to read~)
There was also ao boardwalk. It was so beautiful; the ocean was extremely blue and it was sparkling. I don’t see that often in New York!
We went back to the ship and took a nap. It was so cold :C 
**MASS PICDROP**
(whoo~ lap dance =w=)b )
(The ceiling of the Lobby [Deck 3]. It changes color :3)
(Sam took a lot of pictures of me ^u^)
(I found this hanging in the room. SO cute! JK I BUMPED INTO IT AND THOUGHT IT WAS A DEAD BODY OR SOMETHING :C It fell apart eventually /sobs)
(I. NEED. WIFIIIIII!! ASJDDHJHD)
(My longass spider fingers [Anachnodactyly?] LOL whatever I look kawaii anyway orz u__u;;)
(Beautiful sky. There was a full moon during the entire time on the cruise. It reflected the light off the ocean and lit up the whole sky~)

No comments:

Post a Comment