Saturday, September 15, 2012

♠:- FOUR DAY WEEKEND -:♠

No school for mee yesterday and today ^0^)/
Saturday (September 15, 2012)
I did all my homework because I lost wifi *cries*
Sunday (September 16, 2012)
Got a haircut! I redyed my hair and trimmed my hair a bit. It looks the same except I can finally see without the bangs in my face *0*
(Waiting for my hair to be cut.)
Monday (September 17, 2012)
I spent the day with Tommy. We were supposed to go on a date in the city but his relatives unexpectedly came to his house and we just hung out with his 6 year old cousin ;O
Afterwards, we went to L&B’s and ate pizza and ice cream!
(Left: Tommy ordered cookies and cream. Right: my beautiful pistachio, chocolate and vanilla ice cream C: We paid the same price for the ice cream but mine was larger LOL)
We talked for a very long time and then we went to this grill near my house to buy a burger.
(Saw a cute cat on the street. I don’t think it was a stray. It didn’t run away from us and it tried to nudge its head on our legs ^3^ haslakjdh so cute~)
Tuesday (September 18, 2012)
Hung out with Oznur. The weather was terrible! It was extremely windy and it looked it was about to rain.
We went to Hi-Tea and talked and laughed a lot C: I think I was too loud because I was laughing so hard, I was banging the table with my fist ahsjdakslkjdh ;u; so unladylike lol
(Left: my drink- Green tea lychee with lychee jelly and my pudding. Right: Oznur got green tea with aloe)
 
(Oznur got me this cute coin purse from her vacation at Lake George ^u^)
It was raining on and off but we went to Claire’s afterward. Oznur got herself and ear cuff. It looked pretty cool =w=)b
The weather was getting worse and so was my bladder because I drank too much tea x___x so we took the bus home
(My new hair although it looks the same LOL)
It’s extremely windy and gray outside now :C

No comments:

Post a Comment