Saturday, October 20, 2012

♠:- 10.20.12 -:♠

The weather was sunny and warm with a slight breeze. With the leaves falling from trees, it was perfect autumn weather. The scenery in whole looked like the ones on Tumblr! c:
PERFECT DAY…
…FOR A DATE! ^0^)/ ~♥
(Waiting for the bus; sporting thicker eye brows because they make a person look younger |:])
SUSHI BUFFET! SOO. FCKING. DELICIOUS. ;A; 
(Some of our food. I was craving sushi for a very long time. I love the eel and egg sushi c:)
(He shaved for the occasion!)
We were very full afterwards. Tommy went to Hi-Tea and bought a drink though.
I got us movie tickets to see Taken 2. We went to the city to catch the movie at 6:10pm. We made it just in time and the movie was pretty awesome! I could not take the excitement and the thrill of the action movie though ;~; My kokoro was going doki doki the entire time LOL
After the movie, it was 8pm and dark. We went to Starbucks and tried out drinks from the Fall Seasonal Menu. I used my gift card for it :D
(Pumpkin Spice Latte and Tazo Chai tea ^u^)
It was so relaxing and comfortable. We sat and talked a lot with our yummy hot drinks c: 
I left to get napkins or something, and I come back with ten pictures of him in my iPod. I combined them to make a gif; how cute. EDIT: gif not working on Tumblr. Ugh gif here.
Tommy walked me home; it was 10:30pm by then. I could see stars in the sky which is extremely rare since it is always bright in NYC. I bet some were probably airplanes though LOL
I had a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. It has been awhile since we have been on a date due to our busy schedules at school~

No comments:

Post a Comment