Wednesday, October 31, 2012

(* ̄∇ ̄)/゚・:*【Halloween】*:・゚\( ̄∇ ̄*)

Yesterday was probably the funnest Halloween I ever had. I went trick or treating with Sam; Oznur was supposed to come with us but she couldn’t make it :C
(Sam’s gorgeous outfit! She’s the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. She made the hat herself ^0^)
(My costume! The lace coat belongs to Sam. She has the best clothes ever! I’m a kawaii goth princess wannabee LOL)
We trick or treated at Ave U and then we caught the bus to go to 86th st. Free rides today because of the hurricane! ^u^
(Full of children UGH lol just kidding)
(New dessert shop. She dressed up as a maid, how cute! I thought it was a maid cafe at first u__u;;)
My throat was getting really dry and I was freezing. We went to Hi-Tea so I can get a hot drink.
Surprisingly, I saw many people from my school including Tommy. I didn’t really know how to react. It was quite awkward since I’m not used to people seeing me all dressed up lol!
(Awkward us.)
I ordered a Hot Green tea latte and it tasted like shit. It’s not the barista’s fault, I just didn’t like the taste of it. Eughh.
The liquid kept leaking through the cup too so I took it off. As I walked with it,it spilled all over my hand and almost spilled it on the little kids UGH I ended up discarding it -__-
We walked to the bus stop with my sticky hands. It was really cold as well and we waited for the bus for 20 minutes. 
TIME 2 CAMERAWHORE
(Sam’s amazing photography skillz. She filtered it as well!)
Sam came over and we watched The Dictator. So hilarious LOL
It was a great day. I hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment