Monday, October 22, 2012

♠:- Half Day at school today! -:♠

School started at 3rd period today but I didn’t go since I have lunch that time. I arrived to school 15 minutes early though so I went to the library and read manga.
You guys should totally read Beauty Pop *u* It’s one of my favorite mangas!
(me me me! The library was very empty LOL.)
Afterwards, I met up with Tommy and we went to Hi-Tea.
(Lychee Green tea with lychee and coffee jelly :9 super yummy! Tommy says I have no tastes buds though)
We went to a Malaysian restaurant afterwards because Tommy is craving curry. 
(Yumyumyumyumyum ♥ I love the dish in the middle!)
Afterwards we went to his house and watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead. And then we took a nap together until it was time for him to go to a Halloween party.
(Tommy shaved his head again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment