Friday, October 26, 2012

♠:- Souveinirs! -:♠

My mom came back from Hong Kong and she brought home so many lovely things! I honestly thought she just brought back pads and tissues ;u; ♥
These things were so cute and most of them were only sold in HK~
(HK has some of the most adorable pads ever though LOL Reblog link)
(Who knew they had different colors! The packaging is so cute~ Reblog link)
(Face/hand cream. The snail is actually “snail cream”. Sounds gross but I’m willing to try it!)
(Cute foldable tote. You fold it into a really small size and you put it in that smaller bag on the left ^u^)
(It’s a lid, and the blue/red plastic thing is a spoon holder- so when you sip hot cocoa, you can put your spoon on it ^w^)
(My mom brought home A LOT of face masks and these are only a few.)
(Mom got it from the wedding; it smells really good since there are flowers in them!)
(Oil blotting sheets! The animal ones are just too cute! ♪~)
(Mints!)
(Makeup! Eye liner and lip gloss! The lip gloss is totes kawaii ^3^)
(Other souveinirs. My 4th eye lash curler. I don’t really use them though :C The key chain and the teddy bear has my name on it.)
There are more but I got tired of taking photos. Anyway, I’m really happy ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment