Wednesday, September 5, 2012

♠:- BROADWAYYY -:♠

I just came home from watching Spiderman: Turn off the Darkin Times Square. IT WAS AWESOMEEE!! ^u^)/
At first, I really didn’t want to go because I was still fatigued from the cruise but my mom already bought the tickets. So yeah..I was pretty pissed on the way there (had a hard time getting ready as well)
(Sam and I waiting in line. I probably won’t see her until winter since we go to different schools :C)
Photography wasn’t allowed so this is the only picture I got.
(There are actually wires on the side that looked like spider webs.)
(My playbill and ticket!)
It was so beautiful. I cried and laughed at the same time :’]. Everything was so wonderful especially when Spiderman flew (with wires attached of course) across the theatre ^0^
When I left the theatre, it was raining but the city still looked exhilarating.

No comments:

Post a Comment