Wednesday, November 21, 2012

♠:- 11.21.12 -:♠

Yesterday, Tommy and I went on a date to celebrate our one and half year of dating =(^3^)=
We dropped off our books at his house after school first. Tommy made wontons. I normally dislike wontons but his’ tastes REALLY GOOD =p=;;
Then, we headed out to the city to Korea Town! ^0^
(On the Subway~)
We went to my favorite Korean Restaurant for dinner. I forgot what it called though lol I liked it because it gave us a lot of side dishes :3
(Our dinner! I got Bi bam bap as usual and Tommy got the hot version of it. It was delicious~)
Afterwards, Tommy and I went to Red Mango for dessert. I have never tried frozen yogurt nor visited Red Mango before.
(Pumpkin spice yogurt, with Oreo crumbs, white and milk mini chocolate kisses, gummy worms, sprinkles and..yeah that’s about it LOL It’s so sour! D:)
We went to go shopping after that; 34th St has such nice stores~ Tommy and I went to H&M and he got a shirt because they were only $5.95!
Then, we went to Uniqlo. It’s the biggest Uniqlo I’ve been to. I think it has four floors.
(I love how all the stairs light up and change color ^u^)
Then we went to Forever21 but I didn’t get anything. I’m waiting until Black Friday! ^u^)b
We didn’t know what else to do then but I saw that Macy’s put up their Christmas decorations already. It’s so beautiful! *w* ♥
Every year, Macy’s decorates each of their windows with these amazing, animated Christmas decorations. It always attracts a lot of tourists!
Each window shows a different scenario:
(A puppet; All she did was lift the dress up and put it back down. I was scared that she would suddenly open her eyes though :c)
The decorations amazed us so much that we decided to go inside the store LOL
There was so much life inside the store. It was decorated everywhere and it was very crowded. x_x;;
There was also a Starbucks inside so Tommy and I got a drink and sat for awhile.
(Pumpkin spice latte! omnomnom ♥)
After that, we ventured off to see the store. I think it’s the largest Macy’s in the city. We went through all nine floors of the store including the cellar.
The highest floor sold Christmas decorations. It’s hard to believe this many trees were on one floor LOL
(I took a lot more Christmas trees but deleted them because they were blurry.)
(When I was fiddling around with this Snow globe that played music, Tommy took a bunch of pictures so I turned it into a gif c:)
(More decorations! The music box/snow globes are at the Santa’s (left) feet! ^0^)
Leaving the store was the scariest part. After the 3rd floor and up, the escalators are made of wood D:
(Going down them was so scary T^T Especially all the way from the 9th floor :C)
Well.. that concludes our day. It was very fun and it has been awhile since we stayed out this late together! ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment