Friday, January 18, 2013

♠:- January 18, 2013 -:♠

I haven’t seen my friend, Oznur, for quite a long time so she hit me up in the spur of the moment and we decided to eat lunch together after school.
I wanted to introduce her to Sake, this sushi buffet restaurant. We walked in, sat down and then I realized I only had $5 in my wallet -__-
omfg so embarrassing! I told the waitress that I left my wallet at home (when I obviously held out my wallet showing the five $1 bills LOL *kills self)
So we walked out and went to a Turkish restaurant, Istanbul.
image
(Chicken and lamb over rice. It was delicious, I didn’t really like the lamb though but the chicken was very yummy ^u^)
Afterwards, we went to Hi-tea where I got a drink. 
Well, that concludes the day. I still can’t believe I was short on money. Ugh, so embarassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment