Tuesday, December 25, 2012

☆● ☆● ☆● Christmas Vacation ●☆● ☆● ☆

[PART 2]
•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ 12.25.12 ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
Christmas day! The weather was great and everyone was already sightseeing outside. We went to a Mexican Restaurant, Rosa Mexicano, to eat.
image
It was a big restaurant but there were a lot of people.
image
Waiting for seats with Sam.
image
A server prepared us guacamole using fresh fruits. Best guacamole I’ve ever tasted. I never had a liking for avocados but this made me change my mind.
image
Our guacamole and the rest of the meal. It was very delicious!
After our bellies are full, Sam’s dad drove us to Washington DC.
MASS PICDROP (Photos of me and the Christmas trees are taken by Sam)
Christmas tree in the Hotel lobby
Christmas tree at the National Harbor
image
image
image
Waiting for seats.
image
image
image
Represent!! ^u^)9
imageimage
image
Candid photo of me checking myself out LOL
image
She is so photogenic I swear and I’m like the complete opposite :C
image
Complementary drinks from the bar! (Non-alcholic.)
We had Thai food for dinner. It was delicious! There are a lot more photos but I will post them separately so I don’t have to spam your dashboards ;u; ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment