Monday, December 24, 2012

☆● ☆● ☆● Christmas Vacation ●☆● ☆● ☆

[PART 1]
I spent my Christmas in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington D.C ^u^
★·.·´¯`·.·★ 12.24.12 ★·.·´¯`·.·★
The car ride there was at least five hours long. I could not feel my butt at all ;u; We finally arrived to our hotel!
image
Aloft W Hotels- fanciest hotel I’ve been to. Water is actually trickling down their gray sign, like a fountain! The interior design is impeccable!
image
Our room has a very modern look. It has an amazing view of the National Harbor.
image
The bathroom is behind a sliding mirror; no locks! There is a window leading to the bathroom in the shower. It is blurred of course :3
image
The hallway; it’s always empty.
After we unpacked, we went to bed for our start of a new day in Baltimore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment