Saturday, December 22, 2012

★:゚*☆※>Early Christmas<※☆:゚*★

 I introduced Tommy to my relatives for the first time.
Before that, Tommy and I went to Rockerfeller Center to see the Christmas Tree!
We first went to Hi-Tea since I haven’t been there for like two weeks D;
image
(Green tea lychee w/ lychee and coffee jelly & Thai milk tea w/ lychee jelly and aloe: my favorite drinks! I also ordered egg pudding with chocolate sauce ❤)
Then, we took the train to Rockerfeller Center. We got lost a bit but we made it! It was very crowded though but everything was worth it c:
image
(Ta-da~!! The tree is so beautiful and we managed to get really close to it ^u^)
image
image
(Decorations everywhere! There are people in Elmo, Mickey mouse and spongebob costumes.)
After 128319283 photos, we decided to go to Starbucks to get someone warm to drink. We walked to Times Square since there is a huge Starbucks there.
image
(We passed by a macaron shop. They all look so yummy and cute ^u^)
image
(The city is amazing at night; it was difficult to take photos since there were so many people.)
The biggest Starbucks I’ve been to so far. We got a pumpkin spice latte~
image
image
image
We went to my place and I introduced Tommy to everyone. Everyone was very welcoming! ^u^ Everyone went straight to eating afterwards~
image
(There were a lot of food: pizza, sushi, mashed potatos, Chinese food, corn soup, cider, fruit punch, steak ahjsdalkdjh ;u;♥ It was my grandpa’s birthday as well so we had cake c:)
When everyone was full, we had dessert and unwrapped our presents.
image
(Everyone’s presents! ^0^)/)
Before, I was worried that Tommy wouldn’t have any Christmas presents other than mine. I didn’t want Tommy to be left out feeling awkward :c
But turns out that my relatives bought him gifts as well! They didn’t forget ;u; I was so surprised and happy for him ^w^
image
(I got Tommy a pair of black sweatpants because he’s been wanting one. Everyone had presents; the room was filled with joy C’:)
I received a lot of presents! I was so happy that I teared a bit (especially when my grandpa gave me a Coach bag T^T)
Tommy stayed until like 12:30am.
Before introducing Tommy, I was extremely nervous of how my relatives would react to Tommy since they didn’t know I had a boyfriend. But everyone was very welcoming and accepting towards him! However, it quite awkward for Tommy since he didn’t know anyone there. But he said he really enjoyed yesterday and that made me really happy ^u^ 
image
I’m glad I got to spend Christmas (early) with Tommy and my family together! •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

No comments:

Post a Comment