Friday, December 14, 2012

♠:- FSJ Trip (Dec.14-Dec.16 ‘12)-:♠

I went on a school trip with my friends over the weekend at Pinegrove Dude Ranch. It is a resort ranch in Upstate New York. It was quite fun! ^u^
[[I did not include anyone in this entry (except Tommy) because I’m not sure if they want their face to be on my blog.]]
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Mass Picdrop ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.
image
On the bus to depart! After our classes, we met up with the others and bought food to eat on the bus. Tommy bought junk food although not a lot of people ate it.
image
The lobby.
image
Desserts! The food was all right :| I missed eating Chinese food lol
image
Tractor Ride through the woods with Ashley, Hanna, Jessica, Kenne, Samantha and Stephanie! It was a really sunny day and the view was really nice. [reblog]
image
Went horseback riding through the woods! The horse I rode yesterday was Sage; he was so tame and obedient. The one I rode today was Jetta. She was all right but I liked Sage better~
image
Tommy in the Archery Range. It was extremely hard to make a gif because by the time he shoots the arrow, the gif frames have ended ._. I suck at archery (and probably at almost everything as well) but it was fun; I’m Katniss Everdeen!
image
image
Photo taken by Kenne! Rock climbing with Kenne and Ashley. It was so easy; I got to the top in like 15 secs LOL
image
image
Roasting marshmallows but the fire kept dying. Diesel fuel was used to ignite the fire and lol…it sucked. We used the arrows from the Archery range (cleaned of course) and I had heartburn after eating it lol
image
I looked horrible during the entire weekend because I was mentally and physically exhausted =p=;;
I think I’ve accomplished a lot! I also played ping pong and pool. It was my first time playing pool and I totally sucked lol. I also swam (although it was really crowded), rock climbed and went out to see the stars.
The teachers took us outside at 10pm and I’ve never seen that many stars in the sky ever. It was so beautiful *0*
But anyway, they took us to the cemetery and told us scary stories. lol i was scared shitless because I thought it was a prank that someone would jump out at us D:
I’m not going to school on Monday =p= too tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment