Friday, April 19, 2013

★·.·´¯`·.·★·.·´¯`·.·★ (4.19.13) ★·.·´¯`·.·★·.·´¯`·.·★

I started my morning at school by falling up the stairs.
I was late for school so I ran up the stairs but I missed a step and nearlyfaceplanted on the ground. My shoe flew in the air and AHSJDLAKDJH PEOPLE BEHIND ME SAW.
This guy awkwardly handed me my shoe…he had a smirk on his face like he was about to die of laughter. ugh ;n; I also missed my physics quiz because I was late.
Other than that, my day was all right~
image
(During our lunch period~!)
image
I love it when it’s my lunch period because it is the only time Colin and I truly get to be together. ^u^
After school, we hung out until it was time to meet up with my friend, Oznur
I met up with her and we went to eat at a Turkish restaurant. I love Turkish food (actually I love all types of food~).
image
(Gyro over rice & bread! So delicious~ ^w^)
image
We ate our food while conversing nonstop. We never run out of things to talk about, we were friends since 4th grade anyway~ :b
image
(Rice pudding; it tastes so fluffy and sweet C:)
I had a lot of fun! She gave me my belated birthday present which was a small handbag and a long chain necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment