Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dinner with the fam!

Today's plan was leg day at the gym, get Colin's haircut, go to the movies and then to have pizza for dinner!

Our workout was unfortunately cut short because Colin felt sick maybe from the preworkout we took since I felt crappy too. We just bought a container of it so we don't have to spend that much money on energy drinks. It tastes like shit but when I had it for the first time I was so pumped!

My mom texted me that my dad would be working overtime so she asked if Colin and I wanted to join her and my bro, Marcus for dinner at a buffet. We agreed and then Colin went to get his haircut. 

We planned to meet them after the movies but by the time we entered the theatre, it was packed with barely any seats so Colin asked for a refund. We got ice cream at Coldstone's instead and walked to my house.

I thought it would be awkward especially when my aunt and uncle happened to be outside as well but it wasn't. They welcomed Colin and it was gr8 :)

The dinner was okay, Colin and I ate a lot of snow crab legs lolol. After the buffet, we took a walk and took pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment