Sunday, May 11, 2014

✿My Sunday Afternoon ✿

minimal makeup: light foundation and eyebrows~

took mad selfies lmao

Delicious new flavor; I love this brand.

mochi & rainbow sprinkle toppings; not worth $8
#am i right or am i right
#aint worth the dough its printed on



My mom and I dropped off Marcus to swimming class which was near Prospect Park. We took a short walk to Grand Army Plaza and she bought froyo for me on the way back! After that we picked up Marcus and went to the cemetery to see my grandma.

Walked up a hill to see the view of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan (not shown in pic)

Lately, I've barely eaten due to my allergies and fatigue. It's 6pm and I didn't eat anything at all yet except for that froyo. I'm not even hungry. I just want my allergies to go away :(

Just chillen rn

No comments:

Post a Comment