Monday, July 27, 2015

HEY

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog since a lot of things have happened:

1) I STARTED WORKING!!

It's my first job so I've been really busy. I work in a drinks shop that sells bubble tea and all that good stuff. c:

2) I WENT ON VACATIONNNNN

A cruise to Bermuda to be exact.  I'll be posting blog entries on that soon as well as the ones from the past two months.

Thank you to those who continue to visit my blog even though I haven't updated in almost two months lol!

I can't believe my blog reached 25k views! Thanks ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting! I'm looking forward to your holiday posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you for always visiting this blog! it means a lot ^_^

      Delete
  2. catherine i love you! i'm your biggest fan!



    are you still with colin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! i don't blog much about us since we usually just chill or go to the movies :p

      Delete
  3. Hi, I don't know if you're still blogging, but I discovered that in bloglovin' your URL is not shown correctly. Maybe you want to have a look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super late reply but I'm unfamiliar with bloglovin' sorry :( Thank you for checking up on my blog!

      Delete
  4. Why am i here on 2018 lol, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely forgot about this blog, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete