Saturday, June 6, 2015

Post-Gallery Adventure

After the art gallery, we went to get lunch. We walked on the High Line to see the view of the city. It used to be a railroad but it is now an attraction for tourists and New Yorks alike.

I saw this on the side of a building while walking there~

We had ramen in the Chelsea Pier marketplace. It tasted really good but it was very expensive and not filling at all. I finished it in five minutes!
The bowl was at least $10 and I added an egg which was actually $2 extra :I

We went to Tours de Jours Bakery at Korea Town afterwards for dessert. They served shaved ice- decorated with condensed milk, red beans, fruits and ice cream. 

It looks so colorful and lovely. I ordered the green tea shaved ice. It was very expensive though ($13!). It was mainly ice and I couldn't finish it in the end. I kept coughing bc it was so cold :(

After dessert, we decided to go home. It was a fun day c:

No comments:

Post a Comment