Thursday, June 4, 2015

Give Me Love

Happy Brooklyn-Queens day! 
I went to the David Zwirner Gallery in Chelsea to see Yayoi Kusama's work with Diana and her daughter, Vanessa. We took a lot of pictures c:


There are two parts of the gallery: one is a house as shown in the photo above and the other is a standard gallery which contains sculptures from the artist. There is an extremely long line to the house; I can see why though!

Upon entry in the house, we were each given stickers. When we went inside, a lot more stickers were added in the room. People put stickers everywhere including themselves :b


It was the wrong idea to wear these shoes: they absolutely killed the back of my feet. It was so much that the back of my right foot started bleeding. I had to limp to the gallery like an injured lamb lol  I bought some band-aids at Duane Reade but I bought the wrong size so they kept falling off. It took around three band-aids to get it stick on the back of my feet :c

Anyway, here are more pics!




We were only allowed five minutes in the house since there were so many people waiting in line. We went to see the sculptures afterwards.

How does one even pose with a pumpkin?



There is a strict rule against touching the artwork. This guy was putting his arm through the hole of the sculpture and the guard yanked him arm out like damn sonn :0

After a short while, we left the gallery, took a short breather and then visited another gallery. Next blog entry coming soon! ^_^


1 comment:

  1. That's really cool and also beautiful art! I love that you can put stickers on yourself and become part of it :D

    ReplyDelete