Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Jane Lombard Gallery

After viewing Yayoi Kusama's gallery, we went to see the gallery across the street. 



It was completely empty so we could take as many photos as wanted :p

Counting bugs with Vanessa; there were these huge ant-looking bugs crawling on the windows!

At first I thought there were only two bugs (and one dead one) but Diana said to look up and there were a BUNCH OF THEM crawling on the window ughh gross! I wouldn't want to put my artwork in a room infested with bugs :(

I've been shaping my eyebrows but I can't get the shape I had a few months ago :c


'supp

After a couple more photos, we went to get some lunch. I was rather grossed out by the number of bugs I saw. There was even one at the door handle when we left!

But other than that, I enjoyed the artwork very much. I should have read more on the artist upon entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment