Saturday, September 13, 2014

sleepover w/ bae!

My parents went on vacation so Colin slept over for two weekends!

On the first weekend, we watched White Chicks and he helped me with my chemistry homework LOL

White Chicks is officially my favorite movie.

He also did my makeup lol! "What's blush?"

On the second weekend, Colin bought some beer and chinese takeout. We watched Borat, some parts of 40-year old Virgin and some parts of The Thing. The Thing was supposed to be a horror movie but it was really boring tbh and I'm a pussy when it comes to scary things lool

But Borat is so fucking hilarious! I LOVE IT.

Since my parents were coming home the next morning, we woke up early and hit the gym. 

It was gooood~ I love spending the night with him although he snores a lot and often talks in his sleep ;n;

No comments:

Post a Comment