Friday, September 5, 2014

Electric Run 2014

This is my second year with the Electric Run! I was pretty disappointed with this year's event that I hesitated to even blog about this.

Last year was crazy. I had so much fun but this year was just weak. The music sucked balls, there were not enough lights that some areas which were completely dark, the DJ sucked at the rave afterwards; there was just so much disappointment.

Sam, Emily and I! It was Emily's first time at the event~


I was not feeling the adrenaline during the event. I hate to be so negative but it really sucked lol and was such a waste of money! Sam and I kept saying how last year was so much better.

This was honestly the brightest thing at the run. There were a lot more beautiful lights that radiated the path last year.

Sam trying to enjoy the rave^

Because this year's even was so boring, I did not take a lot of photos. You should check out last year's entry! It was a lot more fun and crazy ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment