Thursday, August 28, 2014

My First Day of College

I was happy to see my high school friends again (a lot of people from my high school is in my college) and I saw my Tumblr buddy kaivaan! :D

Although I only had two lectures, I was so exhausted. I had a three hour break in between so my friend and I explored the campus. 
I bought two books for $50 and signed up for my Physical Activities Card to use the school's gym. Their gym is free and the membership is for life (yes even after I graduate!).
image
We have a "rooftop" garden! Well not really, it's on the eighth floor balcony but it was a really nice area. Not much a view though :/

There were a lot of student lounges and places to chill. I feel like there are more resting places than classrooms lol!

Originally I planned to go to a Burmese restaurant near the school and read my Steven King book because I thought I'll be alone, but I went to eat Chipotle with my friend instead.

It took me almost two hours to get home. The 6 train was so packed with people, it was impossible to board so I had to wait for two other trains :c
I'm so tired...
image

1 comment:

  1. That must’ve been a very exhausting day for you! But I think you did not mind it that much, because you were able to tour the whole campus along with your high school friends. And it’s great that you didn’t have a hard time on the first day of your transition. Just keep your focus, and never forget to reward yourself with a good long rest once in a while. Good luck!

    Valerie Casey @ College Funding Freedom

    ReplyDelete