Thursday, August 7, 2014

Soft all over ♥

I had my first brazilian wax at St. Marks with Sam! It was so painful that I yelped on the first tear but my skin is so soft ohhohohohoo~
Today’s the first time in a long while that I complimented myself. After I drew my cat eye, I immediately thought to myself, “Damn you look good”.

I changed my makeup look at bit by winging my eyeliner up instead of straight out. I also did a smokey eye which I only do on rare occasions. 

My halter top from Brandy Melville! I love it and I caught so much attention (...from men, it was so uncomfortable :c). But it felt so nice wearing something I don't normally wear!

We went to 34th st to shop at first to find a jacket I fell in love with at Forever21 but didn't buy because I didn't have enough money. Sam and I split and searched the store but unfortunately we couldn't find it :(

It was almost our appointment for the wax so we went to St. Marks to grab some food. I got two slices of pizza (I LOVE PIZZA) and Sam got a froyo cone.

The service was very good although our appointment was mistaken to be on Monday instead of today so we had to wait a bit.

Afterwards, we went to Spot Dessert which was right next to the salon. Sam got a Chocolate Forest and I got a mango sherbet with mochi toppings~
(IG: sammarts)

I love mochi ♥

We walked to Soho afterwards to find my beloved jacket and we still couldn't find it! I bought this super cool nail polish from American Apparel though!

The color isn't that vibrant in the photo but it's transparent. In some lights, the glitter shines pink and in other lights it shines blue ;u; The polish is hologram, it's $7 (pretty pricey).
Sam had to visit a doctor for a short while but after that we went to King's Plaza in hopes of finding my jacket. AND I FOUND IT! (after three stores later lol...)

I didn't take a picture of the jacket so I just got this from their site. It's like the model is wearing a hoodie and a jacket but the hoodie is actually part of the jacket and that was the deal breaker for me ;3; I got it in large because I may wanna layer my clothes when the weather gets cooler. I also like the baggy look! This will be my jacket for college whaddup
I shaved my whole body when I got home: legs, arms and fingers- I'm not that hairy but after I shave my skin is extremely soft~ And since my coochi is bald I might as well be bald all over lool

Anyway, I think I'm getting this confidence thing down. I'm still figuring out this software and I'm working on leveling it up! I just want to love myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment