Friday, August 8, 2014

beachin'

Today's my first time at the beach this year! Sam and I invited our friends but they were all busy so it's just us two again. I feel like I'm meant to only hang out with her ;3; ♥

My new bikini! 

I wore a super push up bikini top last summer and it gave me so many nipslips because my chest is so small u_u

I got this from Old Navy. The bottoms was not my favorite...sometimes it makes me look like I'm wearing a diaper.












Makeup on point! 

Here are some selfies showcasing my messy room and myself. I like to pose like Kiko Mizuhara ;u;







I bought some snacks and met up with Sam at her place and then we're off to the beach!

coney island queen (not rly)

My butt shrank since I haven't been eating properly and I haven't squatted all summer but at least I still got my abs ;3;



Twerking to the beat ♪


Nathan's bacon & cheese fries, cheese puffs, potato stix, seaweed and iced tea ♥

We both forgot our drinks. Thankfully, Sam packed two ice tea boxes. I later bought a water bottle for $2 ugh so expensive but it was cold the entire time until we left the beach.


Nothing like a good Stephen King book! It's my first book by this author and it's pretty good although the beginning is a bit slow. What is it about the extinction of our kind that turns us on so much??

I read a few pages until I realized I've been getting tanning oil on some pages ughh





Proof that my butt shrank *cries*

I'm very sad but I have myself to blame for being so lazy. I'm just not used to eating a lot :c






We stayed for three hours. I honestly don't think I've gotten that tan even though I used tanning oil. hmm :/

Today was the perfect beach weather. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. I had a great time c: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment