Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I didn't do much on Halloween but I did hang out with my homegirl Sam. We had Japanese food at a restaurant near my school.

She is a doe! Not many people knew who she was lol ;o;

My first selfies on Sam's new iPhone 6 ☺

I should have taken the pics of the food but I was too hungry and I wolfed the whole meal down (lol not really but I did finish all of it). We each had a bento box. I'm surprised that it's the same price as the ones back in Brooklyn. 

We went to Soho afterwards and window shopped around a few stores. I'm saving up for Black Friday. I actually have some things to buy! Afterwards we walked to Chinatown and chilled at a park. 


Sam's fucking hand lol -__-


We had dinner with my parents afterwards. It's Halloween but we didn't do any trick-or-treating although I bought a lot of candy (well my mom did): 
two bags of candy corn (they're so underrated; no one likes them cus they're so unhealthy but I them)
a box of sour patch
lots of packs of m&m's
swedish fish
kit-kat

People think I got the candy for the trick-or-treaters but no...it's all for MEEEEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment