Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'm back!


I know I keep saying I'll update this blog every day/week but a lot has been going on still. I'm still struggling to keep up with school and I don't know but I just feel so down lately.

I didn't have the motivation to anything except to sleep and watch anime. I'm trying to get back on track by blogging about my day more and working out. My waist gives an illusion that I have a big butt when I don't (well in my opinion). Because of that I feel so insecure.

For those who don't want to do squats, diamond leg lifts and hip thrusts are good glute exercises as well!

Anyway, I just had a chem exam today. I think it fucked me over but I don't even know.

(Love my lipstick but I dropped it at school. Like I heard something drop behind me but I didn't think it was from me :c)

Lately, random strangers come up to talk to me. And they always ask where I'm from.

Like do they think I'm not a US citizen b/c I'm Asian? Cus they look damn surprised when I tell then I'm born and raised in NYC. Bruh.

Kinda annoying rly.

And some men can be so creepy...staring at me on the bus like it's the last thing to do before they die. Not even my death glare would make them look away. They smirk as if it turns them on. Sick bastards.



No comments:

Post a Comment